Iron Horse LLC, a rapidly growing, established CIPP trenchless pipeline service company serving mainly public works has an opening for an experienced Traffic Control Supervisor to add to our growing list of projects.
General duties include but are not limited to:
- Establishing and maintaining safe work zones wit the proper utilization of traffic control devices to ensure compliance with local city and state regulations.
- Provide traffic control setup that ensures safe traffic operations and worker's safety throughout the construction area.
- Assist in the placement, moving and dismantling of signs, barricades, cones, and other traffic control devices.
- Direct movement of traffic through site, using sign hand and flag signals
- Responsible for understanding general workflow patterns in work zones and ensuring proper protocol and traffic requirements are followed and discussed with foreman/supervisor/superintendent
- Reading, understanding, and following traffic control plans
- Creating and assistance creating traffic control plans
- Must be willing to travel and work a flexible schedule
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Traffic Control Supervisor
- Must be TSC Certified
- Traffic Control Certification
- Oregon Flagger Certification
- Knowledge of traffic safety laws and roadside maintenance is necessary
- Basic understanding of construction procedures, OSHA guidelines, and construction equipment, including safe operating practices and signs of maintenance issues
- Dependable and able to work independently with little supervision as well as with a team
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
Competitive wages, benefits including generous paid vacation, medical/dental, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance, sick leave, and 401k
Drug and Alcohol-free workplace. Pre-employment and random drug screens. Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and women encouraged to apply.